I dont have anyone to click the stopwatch for me, is there a way to get a good idea of your 40 time, short of some laser-trip timer system?
Also, is there "standard" markings on most tracks to denote a 40 yard distance? There’s a whole lot of lines and marks on my school’s track, but I’m not sure which set of lines are 40 meters apart, and I’d feel silly going out with a measuring tape
The field isn’t marked for football, either, since my school has no program, so I cant just run from the 40 to the goal line….
- A Whole Lot About Speakers | Home Theater Stuff Of Dan Claude
- Simple Task Timer 2.5 | Software, Games, Internet, Website, Scripts, PC Tools and more – 4usoftware.com
- RuggaWorld » Blog Archive » Sublime six-try Stormers
- Kitchen Sinks – A Whole Lot Of Choices…
- Digital Timer Remote First View and Test by Linkdelight.com | Camera Markets | How to get the best camera.
Incoming search terms:
- laser timers for track and field
- how to time your own 40
- laser timer for track
- track laser timer