Would a Laser "tape" measure purchased from, say, Home Depot measure near to the exact distance of path lengths if it aimed through a thin film? How accurate are these devices?
This just a curious question, so please no interferometry type explanations.
- My Old Book Review of Six Degrees « Permutations
- Mona Vie Explanations To Personal Business Success
- FREE Home Depot Kids Workshop | Saving with Shellie
- Ten Explanations You Should Taste Green tea Regularly | The NYC Private Party Blog of Pescatore Restaurant
- Three Potential Explanations For The Continued Fall In US Savings Rate | Finance Blog
Incoming search terms:
- laser tape measure